The International Museum of Illusions, recently opened in the Tel Aviv port, is one of the 37 museums in the world’s largest private museum network.
The museum visit experience combines learning and enjoyment for all ages, and our staff helps visitors to maximize the experience.
We invite you to apply for one of the open positions here below.
Open Positions: Team Member
We invite you to become a team member at the museum of illusions, located in the Tel Aviv port! Our mission is to enable fun and engaging opportunities combined with innovative educational experiences to people of all ages!
We are looking for team members with flexible schedules who love interacting with the public, enjoy playing mind bending games and are intrigued by illusions. Your next job awaits you!
- Pleasantness and Representation
- High expression and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- English in good level
- Willingness to work on weekends
You will have the opportunity to:
- Welcome and guide museum guests
- Thoroughly explain exhibits and dilemma games
- Help guests capture amazing photographs
- Exhibit high energy and communicate with guests at all times
- Must be able to stand and be mobile throughout the entire shift
- Willingness to clean and maintain safety protocol throughout museum